LEAD (Leadership Excellence And Development) is a unique two-day leadership event held in Salt Lake City, Utah on February 7th & 8th. This event is devoted to inspiring individuals and enriching lives across the globe. Leadership in HR is a key ingredient to success and loving what you do.
HR.com's annual LEAD conference brings together SVPs, VPs and CLOs at the most exhilarating and rewarding event of the year. LEAD is constantly thriving to equip individuals in HR with the insights and tools required to be better leaders in the world today. We aim to create a world inspired, so all attendees can walk away from this event ready to take measurable action that will impact the lives of those they lead.
Every aspect of this event raises the bar in leadership. We exist to put leadership back on the radar in HR, strong leaders are needed in our businesses, organizations, communities and personal lives. We bring you a group of individuals that possess leadership in a multitude of ways. Every speaker has something new to bring to the table, prepare to witness some of the most thought provoking speakers of our time.
- Roundtable Discussion Sessions with up to 10 HRP's, Hosted by the LEAD Award Winners
- Workshops Presentation style with up to 50 HRP's, Hosted by our Sponsors and Award Winners
- Networking Opportunities
- Breakfast, Lunch, Refreshments and Snacks provided
- Keynote Speakers
- Broadcast of our Speakers
- Interaction with Audience
- LEAD Award Ceremony
- Breakfast, Lunch, Refreshments, Snacks and Dinner provided
More questions? Visit our FAQ page here!